After building a Dalek in 2012, I started looking for an affordable voice changer that I could install. I couldn’t find anything suitable at the time, so I started experimenting with the Arduino and making my own voice changer. Eventually I was able to create a high quality effect for a reasonable price and started offering boards for sale for other Dalek builders.

This is just a hobby project for me and I love to see what other people are doing with these shields so please get in touch if you are using the voice changer in a cool project or costume and I’d be happy to write about your project on this site.

You can follow my blog or follow me on Google+ to see what other projects I am working on.


Andy Grove.